1. Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk
2. Combined experience of Old as well as New Delhi
3. Private car with excellent driver
4. Excellent Govt approved tourist guide for briefing
Morning pick up from your hotel in Delhi and proceed for a combined sightseeing of Old Delhi & New Delhi.
A sightseeing tour of Old Delhi would entail visiting the massive Red Fort, Raj Ghat (Creamation ground of Mahatma Gandhi, Father of the Nation) & Jama Masjid (The Largest Mosque in India). You will also enjoy a rickshaw ride in the busy streets of Chandani Chowk which is known to travellers as the 'Silver Street'. The rickshaw rides gives the travellers an opportunity to see a different prospect of old markets and streets of Chandni Chowk, which is otherwise only regarded as one of the favourite shopping avenues of Delhi.
In afternoon, we will stop at some good city restaurant for lunch. You can enjoy delicious cuisine of your choice.
After lunch, we continue our trip and start exploring the New Delhi. During the New Delhi tour, you will visit Tomb of Mughal emperor Humayun, Qutub Minar (The largest minaret in India), Pay a visit to famous Hindu temple of Laxmi Narayan. Later drive pass through, India Gate (The war memorial), President's Palace and Diplomatic area of Delhi.
After completion of your Delhi day tour our driver and guide and will drop you at your hotel in Delhi.
1. Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel in Delhi
2. Air conditioned private car with an expert driver
3. Excellent English speaking tour guide during the sightseeing
4. Exclusive Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk
5. Lunch at a famous city restaurant
6. 02 mineral water bottles per person in the car
7. All presently applicable taxes and service charges
Our Delhi sightseeing tour does not include entry ticket to monuments and museums, tips, food, personal expenses etc